Skip to content
- Yup, CPAC’s got them all – Birthers, Lincoln-haters, people who don’t think terrorism is real, secessionists; one Republican flat-out won’t vote for anyone who gave the JBS any credence, and I can’t say I blame him (h/t LGF)
- Vaughan Smith’s report from Helmand is excellent viewing: he’s with British troops as they lure the Taliban into an ambush, and films them as they help the Afghan government begin the process of rebuilding.
- In case you didn’t know the priorities of the present government of Iran, well, here they are (h/t David)
- Robbins vs. Lower Merion School District – School gives laptop to student. School turns on camera remotely while student is at home. Camera catches student in non-scholarly behavior. School punishes student. Student sues for violation of privacy. How many laws – and of what importance – did the school break?
- Mary Eberstadt, “Mothers in Combat Boots” (h/t aldaily) – military values have to be different from civilian values, and playing social experiments with the military in the name of equality has produced some ghastly effects.